Pages

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

More Fun Stuff From the Bead World!

Aloha! We're back from our cold but fabulous trip to Connecticut to visit our daughter's family for fun and birthdays.  I'll post more about that when I get my photos organized. Wanted to share with you this post I read this morning from Marianna at PRETTY SHINY THINGS. I found her blog when I was blog hopping for the Bead Soup Blog Hop a few weeks ago.  Lots of fun eye candy on her blog.  But today she posted about THE ART BEAD LOVE TOUR.  Love the name!  A chain of handmade beads has been traveling around via USPS for about a year and a half now.  How have I not heard about this???  So fun!! And I'm all about having fun with beads!!  Check out the links highlighted to read more about it.  Hope they make their way across the Pacific to me one day :)  Have a great day!

No comments: